L O V E
I found mine
Thursday, February 20, 2014
To my best friend, my buddy, my lover, my partner in crime, my better half:



 I was crying badly yesterday, overwhelmed by so much negativity. I couldn't control myself so I just sat there, weeping. My heart hurt real bad. I was at the critical point where my tears wouldn't stop flowing when I realized I was in this familiar pair of arms. Familiar scent, familiar body. I couldn't help but to cry more because I knew it was you. We stayed silent for awhile, you kept keeping me tight in your arms, brushing my hair, kissing my forehead as I cried. I calmed down a little. You started telling me a story of how you met this special girl in your life. You remembered almost all the things we did, the little details. All the memories, all the things we did, you brought me back in time of how we've come this far. You made me realize how important you are to me, how important we are. You made me realize how important I am to you, and I couldn't help but to feel loved and blessed. Your arms are my shelter, being in them protects me from my weaknesses, hides me momentarily from my worst days, gives me strength to go through the toughest days. I wish I could be in your arms forever. I can't help but to fall so much more in love with you whenever you do all these. I can't help but to stick to you like a sticky glue because I find my strength in you. You bring out the best in me and I could never find anyone else who could do the same as you or better than you. I really owe you a big thank you. For every single thing. Even through the biggest fight, the toughest day, you'd be right here, literally. I am so in love with you, Nur Hakim. And I could never thank you enough for all the things we've been through, for all the times you've never fail to shelter and protect me from all the hurt. I love you, so much more than to the moon and back, till the end of time, till infinity where some infinities are bigger than other infinities. I like you, adore you, miss you, hate you, dislike you, but mostly love you.

5:34 PM



Random.
luvs, xoxo